FOXCONN/SHARP PLASMA CLUSTER AIR PURIFIER FP-AT3
EXCLUSIVE IN AUSTRALIA TO ECO E AS THE EE IQ LUMIN AIR
The Ee IQ Lumin Air device takes air from the surrounding area and returns it cleaned through the patented clean air filters on a 24/7 basis. This kills airborne bacteria and removes dust particles reducing associated illnesses.
The lighting component has time changes in intensity and colour to replicate natural daylight and aid the circadian Rhythm (body clock) promoting restful sleep, relaxation and general well being.
Equipped with an "electrostatic HEPA / deodorizing integrated filter" that collects 99.97% or more fine particles of 0.3 m.
- Integrated electrostatic filter. Antibacterial, antifungal, dust block filter.
- Keeps the air environment comfortable. Catches the fine dust by powerful suction from the ceiling.
- Dimming : 10 levels
- Colour change : 10 levels (Cold colour ~ warm colour)
- The air purifying and lighting functions can be used independently.
Suppression of action mechanism byplasma cluster Ions have long life because they are surrounded by water molecules.
1 Emits +and -ions
2 Cleans airborne dust
3 Return to air as water.
Sharp's patent / Invention Award 2008
Sharp Unveils Virus Killing Technology
New Plasmacluster technology, which is used to fight the spread of airborne viruses including the H1N1 virus, has been unveiled by Sharp in the UK.
The Plasmacluster Ion Generator separates water molecules to create positive hydrogen and negative oxygen ions that are released into the atmosphere and form clusters, transformed into hydroxyl (OH) groups, which deactivate airborne particles.
The Plasmacluster technology, which uses high-density Plasmacluster ions that can inhibit the effects of viruses in stationary and airborne forms, has been developed by Sharp Electronics.
The technology has proven 99% effective in preventing the infectives of H1N1 human influenza, H5N1 avian influenza and also effective against the corona, SARS, polio and coxsackie viruses and MRSA and MDRP bacteria, the company said.
The IG-A10EKW is designed for room sizes of up to 10m2 in the home or for small office spaces, and provides a major step towards combating illnesses spread through airborne viral contamination.
Plasmacluster logo (graphics) and Plasma Cluster and Plasmacluster are registered trademarks of Sharp Corporation.
1. System unit size:- 625mm X 192mm X 625mm
2. System unit weight:- 8.5 kg
3. Indication of the cleaning time:- 19 minutes
4. Ion Plasmacluster:- 25000
5. Unattended operation:- Existence
6. PM2.5-adaptive system unit and the filter deployment:- PM2.5 correspondence
7. Filter life Dust collection, deodorisation:- Two years
8. Driving sound Silent:- Among 23dB: 36dB strong: 45dB
9. Power consumption Strong: In 75W: 60W weak: 53W:- Specifications 1
10. Plasma cluster application floor space:- 20m2
11. Air volume:- 2.0m3/m, silent 1.0m3/m in strong 3.1m3/m
12. Lighting function specifications:-
- Toning function: Ten phases of cold colour - warm colours, cerise two
- kinds, night-light
- Appliance lighting: 5000lm
- Average colour rendering index: Cold colour Ra85, warm colour Ra85,Yoshino cherry tree Ra92
13. Timer: 30 minutes, 60 minutes
14. Specifications Application floor space: (23m2)
15. Reduces the action of airborne viruses
- Testing Organisation : Institute of Food and Environment Health Japan
- Testing Method: Nippon Electric Industries in a test space of about 25M3 Implemented in the performance evaluation test of JEM1467.
- Test target: One kind of suspended virus.
- Test result: 99% reduction in about 45 minutes. Implemented with "strong" airflow operation of <FP-FX2> (models with lower performance than <FP-AT3>).
16. Subject's subjective evaluation:- "Comfortable atmosphere (less stress caused by light)" of sakura LED lighting from when subjects enter a room - [evaluation value by VAS (measurement method that expresses sensation by numbers)] 3 hours after the start of work.
Eco Energy Group Ltd. (Eco E) is an Intelligent Energy Services Company (IESCO) offering a full turnkey solution through Intelligent Lighting as a Service (ILaaS) using unique On-Power-Line monitoring control.
We do this with:
- a fast, reliable, state-of-the-art, Solid State Lighting (SSL) replacement.
- a Monitored Control Service for 24/7 maintenance and greater savings
- Big Data collection from the connected lighting sensors through a Customised IoT Dashboard
- an exclusive supply line by a select group of the world's best companies.
- a national fully trained installation team who provide the audit, installation and maintenance.
- a seamless integration with the client executive team in maintaining a competitive edge for energy management and smart building data analytics.
- a 5 year fully funded service package of a tailored monthly fee with no CAPEX and a reduced OPEX.
Our Intelligent Energy Services Company (IESCO) offers a full turnkey solution for existing facilities on a pay-by- the-month basis. This (ILaaS) can reduce current electricity use in building lighting by more than 70% with collection of usable data, for enhanced facility management, as an additional bonus paid for by the $ savings.
The combination of specialist "on power line" monitoring control through Solid State Lighting (SSL) componentry gives Eco E world leadership in lighting energy reduction, sustainability and intelligent operational control specific for the retrofit of existing buildings.
We supply a 60month finance package customised specifically for each client with no upfront fee, no payback period and no exposure to further costs. Eco E has developed with the bank a core product for the turnkey operation into a bundled solution that introduces accurate and proven costing certainty into your medium-term budget.
For the past 3 years the company has been researching and developing Human Centric Lighting (HCL) products for Hospitals, Medical Centres, Nursing Homes and other Health Delivery services including In-Home-Care.
Sharp Corporation is a multinational manufacturer and international seller of telecommunications equipment, electric and electronic application equipment, and electronic components for smart homes, smart business solutions, IoT electronic devices and advanced display systems.
Foxconn - Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd. trading as Foxconn is:
- the largest electronics manufacturer in the world
- manufactures the BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Kindle, Nintendo 3DS, Nokia devices, Xiaomi devices, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox One
- estimated to produce 40 per cent of all consumer electronics sold worldwide employs 1.3 million people
Ideal Electric Singapore/Panasonic/Vossloh Schwabe manufacture one of the world's leading range of LED luminaires using the latest state-of-the-art technology and highest quality componentry. They are an OEM supplier to a number of Europe's leading lighting brands.
NCSI is a member of the Singtel Group, a leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service provider with presence in over 20 countries. The company delivers end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology.
Phone: (07) 5577 1817 Mobile: 0400 555 145
ECO E DECLARES WAR ON CORONAVIRUS
The following information presents 4 specific lighting solutions to combat Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In 2017 Eco Energy Group Ltd (Eco E) commenced researching the use of Lighting Health Solution (LHS) improvements in aged care facilities by killing airborne bacteria and viruses.
Wiping or spraying of surfaces is only effective until the contaminated air falls back on the surface. The LHS product/solutions are aimed at eliminating the airborne germs 24/7.
The company has been developing four LHS, not only for Aged Care facilities but for a broader use.
We recognized that the LHS could also be used in hospitals, other health delivery and essential service centres and most commercial buildings.
Delivered via the Eco E proprietary monitored service model that requires no CAPEX these solutions are ready for market.
At this very difficult time in history, the team at Eco E believe that used in conjunction with other methods of eradication we have a series of solutions to combat the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Lionel Barden Managing Director
Ultra-Violet (UV) light subdivided into three categories: UVA, UVB and UVC. UV-A from 315 to 405 nm UV-B from 280 to 315 nm UV-C from 100 to 280 nm
0.1 Ee SMART UVC Solution
UVC outperforms all germ cleaning treatment in that it kills 99.9% of airborne bacteria and viruses on direct exposure, cleaning air and surfaces. But personal exposure is dangerous.
The Ee UVC LED flat plate luminaires can be located in special fan ventilated ducting. (This could be in the air-conditioning ducting, where possible.)
This takes the UVC radiation out of direct exposure to people.
The ventilating fans draw air up past the UVC light which kills the viruses and bacteria and passing clean air back into the area.
0.2 Ee SMART UVA Solution
UVA (405 nm) whilst providing disinfection capability is relatively safe for exposure. At this wavelength the light is visible although very blue. It can be used to disinfect an area on a continual basis where people reside or traffic.
Small UVA devices for cleaning have been around for many years but the University of Strathclyde provided proof of the disinfection wavelength from the results of their research.
With the advent of UV LEDs there is an opportunity to provide continuous disinfection on large areas where people congregate.
Eco E, using their latest technology install lighting with a mix of UVA and warm colour LED sources.
This provides UVA visible light disinfection with a comfortable lighting environment.
0.3 Ee IQ Lumin Air
The Ee IQ Lumin Air device takes air from the surrounding area and returns it cleaned through the patented clean air filters on a 24/7 basis.
This kills airborne bacteria, viruses and removes dust particles reducing associated illnesses.
"The Plasmacluster technology, uses high- density ions that can inhibit the effects of viruses in stationary and airborne forms, and was developed by Sharp Electronics.
The technology has proven 99% effective in preventing the infectives of H1N1 human influenza, H5N1 avian influenza and also effective against the corona, SARS, polio and coxsackie viruses and MRSA and MDRP bacteria, the company said."
The lighting component has time changes in intensity and colour to replicate natural daylight and aid the Circadian Rhythm (body clock) promoting restful sleep, relaxation and general wellbeing.
0.4 Ee Indoor Sun Light (IDSL)
Eco E has developed a combined system of Ee Smart energy reduction with IDSL lighting mimicking the suns daily movement can be fitted to all luminaire types and styles for medium to large projects.
The automated lighting levels and colour change replicate natural daylight movement to assist the Circadian Rhythm (body clock).
This lighting activity stimulates the production of Melatonin, a hormone that regulates sleep and woken periods for maintaining body health, comfort and accelerating the healing process.
The FIRM Eco Lighting -
A revolution in lighting -Introducing Power$ava 1 x12V 9W =40W (8,000 hours) replacing 4 x 50W Halogen Down Lights (1,500 hours)
Saving upto 80% on Electricty and stops 302Kg of CO2 emmision into the environment. Carbon Credits are massive!
All these features and more to follow have been a revolution to the International building industry, however the main purpose was to provide economical developments for all our members, hence FIRMWOOD Estate and our exisiting properties needing repairs and maintainance.
A unique lighting system that draws 25% power with same brightness and longer life using intelligent Cold Cathode technology.